As an entrepreneur, inventor and investor, Gary Kremen has over twenty-five years experience with startups and emerging growth companies. He is a founder of several companies including Match.Com and Clean Power Finance. Kremen is an angel investor in several startup companies. He also sits on the board of numerous companies and organizations such as Crowdflower, Watersmart Software, CapGain Solutions, The Purissima Hills Water District and University of California at Merced.
- Shortages, Leaks Lead More Water Utilities To Consider Smart Meters Forbes - March 21, 2014
- Match.com reviews, Free Trials, & Promo Code DatingWebsiteReview.net - March 06, 2014
- New Canadian accelerator launches to nurture Bitcoin startups Venturebeat.com - March 06, 2014
- Bitcoin’s so last week, accelerator launches for alt cryptocurrency Ripple bizjournals.com - March 05, 2014
- CrossCoin Ventures launches first Ripple startup accelerator gigaom.com - March 05, 2014