As an entrepreneur, inventor and investor, Gary Kremen has over twenty-five years experience with startups and emerging growth companies. He is a founder of several companies including Match.Com and Clean Power Finance. Kremen is an angel investor in several startup companies. He also sits on the board of numerous companies and organizations such as Crowdflower, Watersmart Software, CapGain Solutions, The Purissima Hills Water District and University of California at Merced.
- Match.com Founder Narrowly Wins Seat On Santa Clara Water Board KCBS / SF Bay Area - Nov 6, 2014
- Race for Water District seat is tight Palo Alto Online - Nov 4, 2014
- Voice endorsement: Schmidt for Santa Clara Valley Water Board Mountain View Voice - Oct 24, 2014
- Fung outspends Abe-Koga, Reeder in health care district race Mountain View Voice - Oct 22, 2014
- Voter Guide: Santa Clara Valley Water District Mountain View Voice - Oct 22, 2014