As an entrepreneur, inventor and investor, Gary Kremen has over twenty-five years experience with startups and emerging growth companies. He is a founder of several companies including Match.Com and Clean Power Finance. Kremen is an angel investor in several startup companies. He also sits on the board of numerous companies and organizations such as Crowdflower, Watersmart Software, CapGain Solutions, The Purissima Hills Water District and University of California at Merced.
- Eight weird domain name facts telegraph.co.uk - April 25, 2014
- Do we want online dating sites to be political activists? The Washington Post - April 18, 2014
- Why the founder of Match.com can’t settle down SmartPlanet - April 16, 2014
- Shortages, Leaks Lead More Water Utilities To Consider Smart Meters Forbes - March 21, 2014
- Match.com reviews, Free Trials, & Promo Code DatingWebsiteReview.net - March 06, 2014