As an entrepreneur, inventor and investor, Gary Kremen has over twenty-five years experience with startups and emerging growth companies. He is a founder of several companies including Match.Com and Clean Power Finance. Kremen is an angel investor in several startup companies. He also sits on the board of numerous companies and organizations such as Crowdflower, Watersmart Software, CapGain Solutions, The Purissima Hills Water District and University of California at Merced.
- Herhold: A donnybrook of a fight for the Santa Clara Valley Water District board San Jose Mercury News - Aug 26, 2014
- Water district candidate challenges ‘unfair’ tax Mountain View Voice Online - Aug 14, 2014
- Drought matters to water district incumbent Mountain View Voice Online - Aug 1, 2014
- Water district race heats up Mountain View Voice Online - July 24, 2014
- Identiv Appoints Jim Ousley to Board of Directors Virtual-Strategy Magazine - July 16, 2014